Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Include timestamp with decoded packet

From: "Jonas Harvard" <jonas.harvard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:50:03 +0100
Hello, sorry to bother, if this has been answered before please direct me to the relevant thread.

How do I translate timestamps pertaining to each packet, from the raw data generated by tethereal? In what format are the timestamps? Is there a conversion table somewhere explaining what a timestamp like

10:20:21

looks like in binary format, so that I can translate it back into readable format and include it with the exported packet content?  Plain text is easy enough to retrieve from the dump, but how how to to include a readable timestamp with each exported packet?  Thanks for taking the time.

Jonas