Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Statistics of data

From: "Ilkka Huotari" <gonzoile@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:20:29 +0200
Hi,

I have a 600MB file of data that Ethereal captured during one day.

Now, I would like to analyze this data, to print graphs of transferred bytes for each time unit (1s, 1minute, or some other interval).

The problem is that Ethereal itself is not capable of handling this big a file, due to memory constraints of my machine, and Ethereal even crashes in some point.

What other software I could use to analyze this amount of data? In Windows or Linux. I have tried Tstat but I didn't understand anything from it's output :-) (I used this plot_time.pl as well, but could make anything out of it) ... So, some program which creates graphs and is a bit more user friendly, would be great. There must be that kind of software somewhere?

Thanks,
Ilkka