Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Top Talkers - Other reporting info?

From: "Robert Casto" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:42:12 -0500
Ian,

The company I work for does performance measurements. Please contact me
offline if your interested.

I agree with your ideas though. More data gathering and less graphics. I
can use other tools to create pretty graphs, charts, etc. What we need
is the data from the network.

Robert Casto
InsightETE Corporation
Tel (513) 755-2221