Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 802.11 sniffing on Win2K Platform

From: Greg Lumpkin <Gregory.Lumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:46:19 -0500
Title: 802.11 sniffing on Win2K Platform

Hello.

I'm new to this list and I'm sure this has been asked before so please bear with me.

I would like to use Ethereal to test the security of my Wi-Fi installations.  Unfortunately, I have read on the website that 802.11 raw data capturing is not available yet on the Windows 2000 platform.

Does anyone know when/if this will be available?  Is there a "workaround"?

Thanks!

Gregory C. Lumpkin

CWNA, MCP

TIMMONS, Incorporated