Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Problem compiling 0.9.7

From: Geoff <capsthorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:03:44 +0000
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I started this thread and Guy was kind
enough to respond.  The original issue was fixed by a patch, but
then a zlib problem arose. The last post was on 15th November
when I supplied some diagnostic information about zlib. I don't
think there was any response to that.

I was just wondering whether that information might have led
anywhere?  I hate to be a PITA-user (just ignore this post if I
am), but if there is another step I can take to get zlib working
I would like to try it.

Thanks,

Geoff