Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Colorize Display

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:51:00 +0100
Griffin Canak wrote:
>Can someone tell me where Ethereal  - Windows Version - stores the
>"Colorize Display" options?  I have set up Ethereal colors on one computer
>and would like to transfer these colors to another computer.

There is a file "colorfilters" where color filters are stored (if you have any color filters defined).

On my Win98 PC they are stored in C:\Ethereal
On my Win2000 PC they are stored in C:\Documents and Settings\<MyWindowsUserName>\Application Data\Ethereal
where <MyWindowsUserName> is e.g. Martin.

You'll also find preference settings ("preferences"), display filters ("dfilters") and capture filters ("cfilters")
in the same directory if you have defined any filters.

Regards,
  Martin