Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] I can't get it working

From: "Randy" <cte26270@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:08:13 -0600
Dear developers,

  I am very interested in learning about traffic to my computer but I can't
seem to get this to do anything but sit there with a blank screen. I feel
really stupid but I don't know what to do. I'm using XP and I have already
installed the prerequisites required as per your site. After installing
those and then ethereal there were no errors during install. I run the
program and click start and a small screen pops up with several protocols
and 0% beside them. I know it has to be something simple and forgive me if I
should have located the problem via your web-help but like I said I already
feel stupid. If you can help I would appreciate it much.

Thanks,
Randy
---