Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] reading 802.11b data

From: "fleet ofships" <fleet0011@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 04:08:33 -0500
I recently installed Kismet and ethereal on my laptop and wanted to test it out on my new wireless network (not currently using WEP but I will implement VPN later). I captured the data using kismet which I later examined with ethereal. To my surprise I was not able to read the data I collected from my experiment (data being, web sites, emails written, etc.), but I was able to view all of the frames header information. I tried viewing the data using the "Follow TCP Stream" which didn't work. I would greatly appreciate anyone�s help in the matter.

Thank you