Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: Problem in compiling ethereal9.7 on HP-UX

From: "Mudium, Ravi Kumar (Ravi)" <mudium@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:52:05 +0530
Hi Guy
I have got the following error while compiling the ethereal source on HP-UX'

/usr/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   htonl (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [ethereal] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/vobs/test/bcfsgn/tools/sw/ethereal-0.9.7'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/vobs/test/bcfsgn/tools/sw/ethereal-0.9.7'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have not changed any code .
Can some one help me in coming out of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ravi Kumar