Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal on W2K POS/ATM Captures (alternatively on Linux)

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 05:10:15 -0500
Guy,

yes, thank you very much, you are perfectly right. I was using text2pcap, sorry for not mentioning it. It works now perfectly for POS.

For ATM there only seem to be options for RFC1483 and RFC1577 available. I will have to find out if that is enough. If you know of any more options for ATM encapsulations please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Martin