Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PLUGINS

From: "Parks, Chauni" <chauni.parks@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:32:49 -0500
Title: PLUGINS

Hi,

 I have recently created a plugin. I re-compiled. Ran make and make install. Executed ethereal. The plugin I created was listed under the plugin list, and also it was available in the protocol selection box.  I captured data , and however my plugin was not listed under protocol on the captured data screen. However, my plugin listed in other frames.

My question is:  Am I suppose to see my plugin listed as a protocol, on the captured data screen? Also are the plugins in the plugin list suppose to be selected or does it just indicate what plugins are installed?

Chauni