Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Using MMSE protocol support

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:05:08 +1000
Title: Using MMSE protocol support
Hi,

I dont do MMSE myself.
Try mailing ethereal-dev and CC Tom Uijldert
that wrote the mmse dissector.

There are a lot of telco people in ehtereal-dev
that might be able to address your problem.
They might need an example capture from your implementation
since other implementations are said to work fine.
There might be a bug in ethereal or something missing since your implementations packets can not be decoded.