Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Netlogon failure - possibly emtpy username?

From: Ed Murphy <Ed.Murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:29:05 -0500
Hi all,

A couple of folks were kind enough to point out this is not related to the
list. If anyone would like to make any suggestions or comments about my
questions,  please e-mail me directly at ed.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so as not
to clutter the list with replies to this unrelated topic.

Apologies for the faux pas.

Regards,
Ed