Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] testing with traces

From: Fred Mendez <FMendez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:09:13 -0700
I was wondering if there were anyone out there that is willing to exchange
traces for testing purposes.  I'm a test engineer that tests an application
recognition engine.  So I'm always looking for new protocols to test with.
I do have a good repository of traces that I'm willing to share.  Perhaps
someone may know of a site that has different examples of protocols or is
willing to share there traces.   One protocol I will be needing is SIP.

Thanks,
Fred