Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Not seeing 802.11 specific traffic

From: cissp <cissplab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:49:11 -0400
I can see normal IP traffic but I can not see any 802.11 specific packets (to include the 4 optional addresses) using 0.9.6. Any ideas? Also, what in Ethereal puts a DLink 650 card into monitor mode (it is not broadcasting anything, verified with Etherpeek)? I am currenlty running Suse 8.0 with standard install of pcmcia-cs and wlan-ng 0.1.13 devel 1.