Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] HELP with wireless NIC/802.11

From: "darren" <teodarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:37:08 +0800

Hi Aaron,

Do you mean that you are not able to capture WLAN traffic of networks you are associated with??

Cos to do that, you will need to run on Ethereal on a non-windows machine…the key lies with the Aironet drivers in windows and have nothing to do with ethereal.

But for the network that you are already associated with…you should be able to see it.

I have asked this question on this and the Aironet list.

You can try searching for the threads.