Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] problems with H225 decoding in Ethereal 0.9. 2

From: Willemen Vaya <Vaya.Willemen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:33:14 +0200
Yes. I just ran the setup and did not change any of the proposed
directories. I installed all PC's from the same CD, thus with the same
Ethereal version.

On all PC's, Ethereal is installed on the hard drive under program
files/Ethereal.
All plugins are under program files/Ethereal/plugins/0.9.2

Kind regards

Vaya Willemen.