Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Windows Icon Doesn't Look Right

From: David Moore <davem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:15:00 -0400
You beat me to it!

My mail client, (Netscape), downloaded a couple of lines of text then chokingly fetched a large
'something' that wouldn't display then immediately fetched another large invisible 'something'.
Annoyed that some invisible processing was ocurring, I fired up Ethereal, decoded the stream and
rebuilt it to recover the invisible "somethings':

    TWO screen shot bitmaps of 604 x 394 x 24-bit , 700K bytes each of mostly blank screen along
with a Montgomery Burns icon.

Although an interesting exercise, I didn't need that !