Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal and net-snmp.

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:32:13 -0400
I have installed and tested the latest version of the net-snmp package using all the default settings. The snmp tests work fine. But when I try and compile ethereal with that option it says that it cannot find the library ./ucd-snmp/snmp.h. I have tried using the -enable-ucdsnmp=PATH with the proper path but it still fails at the same point. I'm running a new, stock, Red Hat 7.3 install. I had the same problem under Red Hat 7.2. Obviously I'm missing something, but I have no idea as to what. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.