Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] I got Ethereal to monitor dialup ports on Window 2000 systems

From: Soni Reynolds <soni_r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 21:49:23 -0700
I got Ethereal to monitor dialup ports on Window 2000 systems. After you install Ethereal and WinPcap go to Settings --> Control Panel  --> Network and Dialup Connections. Right click on your dialup connection select properties, select Networking, Select Install. Install Network Monitor. Exit and reboot. When you start Ethereal to capture select the option \Device\Packet_NdisWanBh.

Can you please add this information to your site?