Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Can Not Build on Solaris 7

From: Scott Fringer <fringsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:12:28 -0500
Hello,
  I'm having trouble getting Ethereal 0.9.0 to build on my Solaris 7
box.  I'm running on an Ultra 10, and had no troubles building glib and
gtk+ (associated test files/examples run fine).  configure runs through
with no issues.  I'm ending up with tons of undefined reference errors;
such as:

/ethereal-0.9.0/epan/dfilter/syntax-tree.c:178: undefined reference to
`g_log'

  Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look to correct this?

Thanks,
 Scott
--
Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Network Systems Analyst                        Gainesville, FL