Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Install of 0.9.0-1 on RedHat 7.2

From: Gene Bagwell <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:44:16 -0600 (CST)
I am trying to get Ethereal 0.9.0-1 installed on a RedHat 7.2 install.  I
have the following RPMs from the ethereal ftp site;
ethereal-base-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm
ethereal-gnome-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm
ethereal-gtk+-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm
ethereal-usermode-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm

And the following from the 7.2 with Ximian install
gtk+-1.2.10-ximian.21
openssl-0.9.6b-8
libpcap-0.6.2-9

When I try to install ethereal-base-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm I get a failed
dependency for libcrypto.so.0 is needed by ethereal-base-0.9.0-1

Any idea where I find libcrypto.so.0 or how I correct this problem

Thanks

--
Gene Bagwell, CCIE 2107
Dallas, Texas