Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] SQL

From: "Rob Wills" <rob@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:02:48 +1100
I have a php script that decodes packets, then decodes/dissects their data
to an html listing.

It is easy to extent for uploading to SQL.

Its main benefit is reading the ethereal capturefile and scanning it for the
packets I want to decode/display.

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for ?

Rob