Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Traffic Engineering extensions

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:02:50 -0800 (PST)
> 	I was wondering if there was going to be future support for Traffic
> Engineering extensions to IS-IS and OSPF?

If somebody implements them and sends them to us, there will be support
for them.

Otherwise, there won't.

There is no official "project plan" for adding support for new protocols
to Ethereal (and there may well never be one) - there's just people
adding support for them and sending us the code.

I don't know whether anybody's working on that.  If there is, hopefully
they'll reply (and send us the code when they have it working).