Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal with Windows XP Pro...

From: "John Silvia" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:51:06 -0700
Title: Message
Hey Folks!

I've got XP and I'm trying to run Ethereal - WinPCap appears to have installed okay, but it's definitely not working with Ethereal - Ethereal shows no interfaces that it can bind with and I get errors about overlapping I/O processes...

Any idea how to get around this XP problem?  I thought XP was supposed to have so much openness in it's network stack that this stuff will work without add-ins??  I'll probably run this on my NT4 machine now, but I'd love for this to actually work though...

Thanks!

john@xxxxxxxxxxxx