Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] No frame resize control ?

From: David Moore <davem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:48:22 -0400
I finally got ethereal 8-18 running on some old boxes with RedHat 7.1 and Gnome. It appears to
function correctly except that I don't have an ability to resize the three window frames within the
GUI display. I can resize the entire window and the three frames scale proportionately but there
doesn't seem to be a control point to resize the frames.  ????