Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Set filter for info field.

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:54:10 +0200
Hi

I'm trying to find some host names.
I can see them in the info field.
I havent been able to get your example to work. Can you please be even more
specific.

brgds

Errit Müller
Security & System Management
Mærsk Data AS
Phone no.: +45 39 10 26 78
E-mail: emu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                     "Cheh,              To:     <emu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                     Raymond"            cc:     <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                     <rcheh@movaz.       Subject:      RE: [Ethereal-users] Set filter for info field.
                     com>

                     25-06-2001
                     15:49

Errit,

Are you looking to filter in the data portion, you can use
data[n] == ...

Raymond