Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display Filter question

From: Schuyler <schuyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:11:33 -0400
I just recently upgraded to ethereal 0.8.18, and noted what appeared to be a change in the Display Filters capability. I have a couple of canned filters whin utilize CIDR notation, that had always worked fine with 0.8.15, bu give me an error when used in 0.8.18. For example, when I use a filter like "!(ip.addr == 10.7.0.0/16)", I get the error "The string '24' was unexpected in this context". Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help,
Schuyler
Fairfax, VA USA