Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] IEEE 802.11 Unknown OUI problem

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
> I just patched, compiled, and ran Ethereal, and loaded up the cap file
> that prompted this whole thing.  Same results.  So I looked at the packets
> a little closer..  It is 00 00 **F8** not 78.   I am sorry for the mixup.

OK, I've checked in changes to treat OUI_CISCO_90, which is 0x0000F8,
the same way OUI_ENCAP_ETHER, which is 0x000000, is treated, and to get
rid of the 0x000078/OUI_CISCO_WLANB entirely.

Making those changes to code with the patch I sent out, or to the
current Ethereal release, is left as an exercise to the reader.