Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Getting started with capture filters

From: "Berry, Richard" <BerryR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:43:02 -0500
Hello:

This has probably been covered before, but has anyone developed capture filters for WMF, RTSP, or Quicktime? I know that the negotiation is important to catch the conversation, but I was wondering if there were any other definitive ways to pick it up.

Thanks

Richard Berry
LAN Engineer-Principal
"Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes."