Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] resolving HW (MAC) addresses

From: "Greg Osinaike" <gregory.osinaike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:41:44 -0000
But i really want to resolve Ethernet MAC addresses into IP addresses or
into host names. Maybe i did not make this clear. Yes Ethereal does resolve
IP addresses into host name under some circumstances in my setup.

But my current problem is that it is unable to display the IP addresses of
certain packets (MPLS) just the MAC address and i want to resolve this into
amore readable form.

ThanKs!
Greg.