Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Disable protocols

From: "Visser, Martin (SNO)" <Martin.Visser@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:03:54 +0800
Similarly to Justin, it would be nice to able use tethereal -v to decode TCP
packets as TCP and be able to easily use text tools to do maths on say
windows size or count the number of SYN packets or the like. You can't
specify this at the moment as tethereal always decodes as deep as it is able
to.

Martin Visser
Technology Consultant - Compaq Global Services

Compaq Computer Australia
410 Concord Road
Rhodes, Sydney NSW 2138
Australia