Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] gryphon.dll and mgcp.dll

From: Wayne Woodfield <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:34:34 -0700
I guess this is just a matter of looking in all the wrong places, since
no one else seems to be having this problem, but I can't find the files
gryphon.dll and mgcp.dll in any of the provided zip files, and a web
search seems to come up empty too.  Would anyone out there be so kind as
to send me a link to the location of the files gryphon.dll and mgcp.dll
for Win98?  Thanks.

Wayne Woodfield
wayne@xxxxxxxxxx