Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] HELP!!!!!

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:33:37 -0800 (PST)
> we are 2 students and have to analyze the ethereal
> network analyzer.

"Analyze" in what sense?

"Analyze" as in "use it to capture traffic", or "analyze" in the sense
of analyzing how it's constructed?

> who can send us some documentation????

If it's "use it to capture traffic", the documentation that's available
is:

	the man page;

	Richard Sharpe's manual (Richard, is that available at some
	URL?);

	Richard's MagicPoint presentation (which is distributed as part
	of the Ethereal source tree).

If it's "analyze how it's constructed", the documentation that's
available is:

	the source code;

	the various "README.*" files in the "doc" directory of the
	source tree;

	Richard's MagicPoint presentation.