Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Bug in Ethereal for WinNT

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:15:18 -0800 (PST)
> I found a bug in the WinNT Version of Ethereal. When recording a
> fragmented IPv6 packet the More fragment bit is decoded wrong. In the
> first fragment he says More fragments = no and in the last fragment he
> says More fragments = yes.

In which frames in your capture are you seeing this, and what version of
Ethereal are you running?

The NT Ethereal 0.8.14 I have running here shows, for the capture you
attached, in the first frame, "More fragments: Yes", shows the same in
the second frame, and shows "More fragments: No" in the third frame.