Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Enqiury about license

From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:08:27 +1030
Hi There!

* http://www.ethereal.com/introduction.html#license

Check that URL out...it's open source. Generally if you're just USING
something you can't fall foul of this style of licence. Nonetheless, you
probably want to check out http://www.ethereal.com/ itself and the FAQs
etc to save yourself some time :-)

DL
--
It's our task is to expertly synthesize our synergies so that
hopefully we may completely empower catalysts for total quality