Ethereal-users: Re: [ethereal-users] Demande info

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:17:38 -0700
On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 10:53:40PM +0200, Francois Honore wrote:
> For some reasons, the use of the -m option didn't work
> but I apply your patch and now It was working great.

The next release will probably default to the font the patch makes
Ethereal use, and will also allow you to specify a different font in a
configuration file, as well as to browse fonts from the GUI (and, with
any luck, will let you change the font on the fly from the GUI, although
that's more work, and we have *not* gotten that part working yet).