Ethereal-users: RE: [ethereal-users] Ethereal, Win2000, Dell latitude laptop, PC card ethernet d

From: "Mueller, Gregory" <gmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:22:33 -0400
I am curious if anybody has it working on Win2000.  I had 2000 on desktop
but removed it because SnifferPro would not work on it.  When I called
Network Associates they told me that Microsoft rewrote the method for
binding to LAN drivers.  Furthermore, I have found that IBM's PComm is
unable to load the LLC2 protocol driver on Win2000.

I guess the question is whether WinPCap will be able to load on Win2000.
Maybe, since their Website does state "This work has been partially
sponsored by Microsoft Research."