Ethereal-users: Re[2]: RE: [ethereal-users] NT installation

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:34:31 -0400
On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 04:42:20PM +0200, Fulvio Risso wrote:
> When the system ask for WinNT files onto drive A: it means that you have to:
> - repoint the dialog box into the folder where packet.sys is located
> - confirm that choice
> - install the pacekt driver

I tried re - installing again today 2 ways:

It seems that when installing the packet driver from a floppy,
( the way I tried first ) , NT prompts for the NT setup CD to be inserted into
A:\ drive( hardcoded ) ,  which of course fails.

When re - directing the install process to other than a floppy drive, it worked
fine.

Thanks for all the comments.
RayJ