Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] about tcp stream and packet list in real time

From: baihao <baihao@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:59:01 +0900
Recently I've installed Ethereal(Version0.8.9)on a platfrom of
Win98.It seems that I had succeeded in capturing packets.but
I can't update a list of packets in realtime(when I select
[Capture]and [Start]to start a capture ,the item
[update list of packets in real time]in a dialogisn't active so that I cann't select it).
The other problem is I cann't do a Tcp Stream ,[Follow Tcp Stream ]in [Tools]isn't
active .please help me.Many thanks for any advice.