Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Hello

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:24:10 -0400
I have been contracted to set up RH6.2 and Ethereal for a company.
There MIS guy wants to be able to filter by MAC address, so far I have
found Ngrep but haven't set it up.  Was wondering if you people had any
clue as to how I would set up packet filtering.  Ps.  I am a newbie who
somehow bullshited my way into a consulting job and now I fear that I am
over my head.  Any info would be much appreciated.  Thanks for your
time,  Lee