Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Re: [G.Gehnen@xxxxxxxx: [ethereal-dev] Patches for SINEC H1-Dis

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:42:33 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Gerrit Gehnen wrote:

> Is there a chance to create daily or at least weekly tarballs?
> I think that it would make life easier for a lot of people.

Done.  Starting tonight, nightly archives of the Ethereal CVS tree will be
created shortly after 2:00 AM CDT (7:00 AM GMT).  They will be deposited
in "nightly-builds" under in the web/ftp distribution directory.  Each
archive will be retained for seven days.

The archives are created using 'cvs checkout', and mirror the contents of
the CVS tree.  This is a superset of the files in the regular release
distributions, which are generated using 'make dist'.