Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] I: more info about ethereal

From: "Marco Fina" <marco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:22:53 +0100

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Marco Fina <marco@xxxxxxxxxx>
A: ethereal-users@xxxxxxxx <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxx>
Data: lunedì 31 gennaio 2000 12.18
Oggetto: more info about ethereal

Hi Guys!!!

I'm Marco fina an elettronic technician from Lexter ITALIA an Italian wireless computer company. Usually  I use " MS Monitor " network analyzer for to check tcp/ip streams.The
program run under win 95 P.C.
I know how to configure and capture the streams, but my big problem is to read and
to understand the capture data.
So I saw your web site and I red that the Ethereal has the possibility to view   the ASCII contents of a TCP connection,and is possible to use it with  MS MONITOR program.
Well,
is it possible to have further information about this?? and,
which file can I download ????

Best regards

Marco from Lexter