Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TOC hyperlink doesn't work with entry mm.dd at beginning.

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:59:56 -0400
Bug or intended behavior?

I use OOo to maintain an electronic software engineering notebook.  I've tried using the format mm.dd (Apr 5 = 04.05) with TOC hyperlink.  For some reason the hyperlink doesn't like the '.'. If I replace the '.' with '/' or '-', the TOC hyperlink works fine.

I've attached a simplistic .doc demonstrating the issue.

-Tim