Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] TCP and SCTP sequence analysis code

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:05:57 +0800

Hi Michael,

<sigh> Yes, that's it... I didn't know I had to select _where_ it would zoom in (and the buttons aren't greyed out so I just figured there was something wrong but never had time to investigate). Thanks for the info!

Regards,
-Jeff

Michael Tuexen wrote:
Hi Jeff,

yes, they do work, of course, but we have not tested with GTK1 for a long time...

You have to click in the graphical window on the upper left corner, hold down
the mouse and move it to the lower right corner. Now release the mouse.
You should see a rectangle. Do you?

If yes, you can click in the rectangle (on recent SVN builds) or just use the Zoom In button. If you do not have selected the rectangle, the Zoom In button
does nothing... It should be grayed out....

Best regards
Michael