Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TNS and out of sequence packets

From: rents88 <rents88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
While trying to troubleshoot application slowness, ethereal reports a significant number of TCP-Out_Sequence packets on TNS data.

When I analysis the trace, the seq numbers look ok and not out of sequence.  When I use sniffer to analysis the same data it does not report these TCP-out-of sequence packets.

I am using ethereal ver 0.10.14, has anyone else sent this issue.  I am trying to determine if the errors are valid or not.

Thanks,