Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Adding Symbos to ethereal.def

From: "Jasim Tariq" <jasimtariqjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:41:14 -0800
Hello,

I want to know how to add functions fo libethereal.def. I am getting a LNK2001 error while building my pluign that calls some wrapper functions from c++ used for calling other c++ functions.

The LNK2001 error unresolved external symbol "xyz". I have followed the directions given in the Ethereal Developement wiki website under Common Problems. I added these Wrapper functions to libethereal.def but when I compile ethereal I am getting the same errors again.

Any suggestions

Thank you

Jasim Tariq