Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Plugin problem

From: "Grossert, Alexander" <Alexander.Grossert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:13:44 +0100
Title: Plugin problem

Hello. I'm trying to compile a dummy protocol plugin under win XP. I followed the How-To from doc/README-plugin exactly, but when nmakes comes to building the dll it tells me:

don't know how to make 'paket-foo.obj'.

I don't understand this because all other plugins are automatically compiled with cl. And I do not find where in all the make files the *.obj targets are configured to be compiled in advance.

Did the README forgot to mention a change I have to add in one of the nmake-files?

Thanks in advance

Alex