Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] QSIG Support

From: "John Neiberger" <jneiberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:25:35 -0700
I would really love to see support for Q.SIG in Ethereal and I didn't
see it on the current wish list. The Wiki page said to check here
before adding anything to the wish list, so I'm checking.

As an FYI, my company is about to roll out a fairly large IP telephony
project that will involve a lot of Q.SIG interaction. It would be
extremely helpful to be able to span that traffic over to Ethereal for
analysis.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,
John