Ethereal-dev: Re: SV: [Ethereal-dev] MPEG TS

From: Clinton Work <clinton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:35:32 -0700

Here is a sample capture of mpeg2 over UDP. The mpeg2 dissector cannot
decode this capture without modifications which Erwin is looking at.

http://www.scripty.com/~work/mpeg2-udp.pcap

Miha Jemec wrote:
Hi Clinton,

could you send me over some examples to decode the MPEG?

It is still not clear to me. I have a capture file with IP/UDP packets
and inside the the UDP payload there are seven MPEG2 packets. Should
etherela with this pacth decode the MPEG2 layer or not?